Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Final week!

Well everyone, It's my final week here in the MTC and in the U.S!!!!! Next Wednesday at 12 i'll be headed off to the Salt Lake airport and by 5:45 i'll be flying off to LAX airport and will be on my way to Hong Kong at midnight! Guys, I have over a 24 hour flight! it's gonna be one long plane ride but hey at least it will make up for never flying before! ;) It's so crazy to see how fast time has flown by and i haven't even been out to the mission field yet! It totally blew my mind when i got my flight plans last Friday because i was not ready for it at all but as the week has gone by I've really come to realize that my time has come and even though i don't feel prepared to go out into the field and feel like i don't know any of this language that I know that i will be blessed and i will be able to go out there and share the Gospel with the people of the Philippines and to be able to show them how much God loves them!!! but i know that it's gonna be hard but i'm ready for all of it and am so excited to go and love these people with all my heart. It's gonna be weird being out of the country for 22 months but It's gonna be such an amazing experience and i can't wait to share the stories and pictures i'll get within the first week of being there and over the next two years! :) Bare with me guys i don't really want to translate this whole thing but if any of you want to you can try and use google for it if they have it but im gonna bear my Testimony in Ilonggo. Kabalo Ako nga Pulod sang Diyos nga matuod kag kabalo ako nga palangga kita sang diyos kag kabalo ako nga tuman kami mga kasuguan kita mabugay kag kabalo ako nga kita magpalapit sang Diyos kag Si Jesukristo. Kabalo ako nga pagsunod kita sang Diyos, siya mabulig sa aton magpalapit mga pamiliya naton. kag kita paghinusol kami matinlo kag kami will be forgiven kag kabalo ako nga sang matuod nga simbahan kag Si Joseph Smith sang matuod nga propeta kag palangga ko kamo kag pwede kita mabuhi sa iya liwat kag kabalo ako nga ang ebanghelyo nga matuod kag kinahanglan kita sang ebanghelyo  kag Jesukristo sa aton mga buhi kag kabalo ako nga ako matuod representative Ang simibahan ni Jesukristo sang mga santos sa ulihing mga adlaw kag kita manlunluwas mga buhi. Sa ngalan ni Jesukristo Amen. I love you all and im so glad to have all of you in my life at this time and to share this wonderful experience of my life with all of you and to go and share the love and Gospel for the people in the Philippines, ako nabatygan( i feel) so blessed to go to the Philippines and i can't tell you how happy it makes me to be going next week and to just see the smiles on their faces when i can go and share with them things about our Savior. I love you all and i will talk to you all next week the day before i fly out! Halong( take care) Palangga ko kamo( i love you all) :)
Palangga,
Elder Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment